Saturday, July 31, 2010

Publix Trip (and more)

This week was a little ridiculous at Publix. I spent more than I usually do, but I was able to stock up on a bunch of items for rock bottom prices...and I won't have to buy them again for at least another 6 months!

Spent: $74.09
Saved: $110.91

Bought
12 boxes Fiber one bars
9 boxes tampons
18 yogurts
2 sausage rolls
1 English Muffins
4 squash
2 zucchini
Green beans
Cilantro
2 bottles Hunts Ketchup
1 3pack Paper towels (free)
2 bottles Green works laundry detergent
1 Frank's Hot sauce
1 Softsoap (free)
2 pints Starbucks ice cream

I went to a few other stores as well:
Aldi ($4.96) Hamburger buns, loaf of bread, 1 dozen eggs, 2 avocados
Food World ($14.99) 4 bags shredded cheese, 3 bags Tilapia fillets, 1 canteloupe
Walgreens ($1.18) 2 jars of olives

We still need to go to Sam's Club and get some milk and juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment