Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look what I won!!

This is why it pays to follow frugal bloggers and sign up for free samples. Right at Home frequently gives away "Gift Packs" to the first 10,000 people who sign up. Except you have no idea if you've won or not after you sign up. I never thought I would actually get one, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw the package sitting at our door! I am officially a NERD. I got so excited about this, especially because I had been needing to buy the gallon size freezer bags but I have been waiting for a good sale. And a couple of months ago I almost bought the small bowl ziploc containers but decided I didn't need them. They are going to come in handy for "lunch soups" during my next Freezer Cooking Day!
Here is a pic of a few other things that have come in the mail in the past couple of weeks. Most of them are coupons, but hey, I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment