Saturday, July 3, 2010

Frugal Birthday Success!

Kind of :) My day started off extremely frugally, by 1:00 I had received $110 worth of services/products and only spent $3 out of pocket. Then I went to Target and Banana Republic!

Here is a recap of my frugal day:
  • Breakfast @ Panera - I treated myself to a $3 bagel with veggie cream cheese
  • Massage - Free with gift card from redeemed credit card points ($100 value)
  • Lunch @ Moe's - Free burrito for your birthday!
  • Target - 1 pair super cute strappy sandals - $20, 1 pair of Champion running shoes - $13.98, 3 pairs of socks $3.50
  • Banana Republic - 1 zip up hooded sweater, 1 super cute short-sleeve shirt, 2 pairs of pants: Total Spent: $76, retail value: $238!
  • Vicky's - Undies & lotion: Total spent: $2, retail value: $35
  • Dinner & Drinks with a few close friends - Priceless! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was a good end to a Friday....glad you had a good, fun and frugal (relatively) birthday! Had I known we should have had a fashion show of your cute purchases.

    ReplyDelete