Here is a recap of my frugal day:
- Breakfast @ Panera - I treated myself to a $3 bagel with veggie cream cheese
- Massage - Free with gift card from redeemed credit card points ($100 value)
- Lunch @ Moe's - Free burrito for your birthday!
- Target - 1 pair super cute strappy sandals - $20, 1 pair of Champion running shoes - $13.98, 3 pairs of socks $3.50
- Banana Republic - 1 zip up hooded sweater, 1 super cute short-sleeve shirt, 2 pairs of pants: Total Spent: $76, retail value: $238!
- Vicky's - Undies & lotion: Total spent: $2, retail value: $35
- Dinner & Drinks with a few close friends - Priceless! :)