Saturday, May 29, 2010

Publix Trip

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out to Publix this weekend or not, we have a friend visiting from out of town. I managed to sneak out on Saturday before the Flyers game while the guys hung out and watched some lacrosse on tv. I'm glad I did because I had a ton of coupons and knew I was going to score some great deals.
Total Spent: $21.37 ($17.77 before tax - the sunscreen alone would normally cost that much!)
Total Saved: $55.63
4 Bottles of Kraft ranch dressing
4 Country Crock spread (this freezes really well)
2 Breakstone sour cream
1 4-pack Bic Soleil razors
1 4-pack Bic Comfort 3 razors
2 boxes MorningStar veggie burgers
2 bottles of Coppertone sunscreen
1 Helluva Good dip
1 ear of corn (I needed something else to make my number of items equal to my number of coupons)
1 Kraft Cheese Singles
1 loaf of Publix Italian bread
1 Q-tips 375 ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment