Saturday, May 22, 2010

Publix Trip

I really wasn't even planning on going to Publix this week, but I'm kind of obsessed with it and there were a few things on sale that I had coupons for so I figured I might as well stock up.

Total Spent: $33.51
Total Saved: $36.19
(This is pretty good considering we bought a 12 pack of beer that wasn't on sale and a small package of Krab that wasn't on sale either!)

Here is what I bought:
4 ears of corn
1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamer
3 packages Croutons
1 bagged salad
1 12-pack Yuengling
1 package Krab
2 boxes Brownie Mix
1 package Seattle's Best coffee
2 containers of Lysol wipes
2 Right Guard Total Defense deodorants
1 Herbal Essence shampoo
2 bottles Ken's salad dressing

P.S. I've been trying to snag the free Nivea body wash and free Schick razor and shave gel, but my Publix has been out of them every time!! Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment