Friday, May 14, 2010

100 Frugal Tips in 100 Days: Tip # 36

Tip # 36 Shop through a cashback site when shopping online

I have to admit, I really don't like shopping online because I hate paying for shipping & handling. But there are times when even the most savvy shopper needs to buy something online (and sometimes even with the S&H, you can get a better deal online).

So if you have to buy through the web, at least go through a cashback site. All you do is create an account, click on the website you want to go to (through the cashback site), and when you accumulate a certain amount of cashback, you'll receive a check in the mail. Simple as that!

Below is a list of sites I use the most. I've received a check already from ebates and I've received cashback through Discover and Upromise. Every little bit counts, and it especially adds up with bigger purchases (think plane tickets and hotel rooms).

Ebates
Mrrebates
Discover
Upromise

No comments:

Post a Comment