Sunday, June 13, 2010

Publix & Rite Aid

We were out of town this weekend for my cousin's wedding but I was able to run to the store quick on Thursday before our flight left.

Rite Aid

Spent $2.23 (after $5 rebate)
Saved: $22.74
Lubriderm lotion
Clean & Clear acne control
Gillette ProGlide razor

I wasn't even planning on going to Rite Aid this week, but I needed to pick up some Clean & Clear (as I was in the above-mentioned wedding) which was priced over $5 at Walmart. This way I got it for less than half the price and I got a free razor and big bottle of lotion!


Publix

Spent: $23.07
Saved: $36.53

Bought:
4 packages shredded cheese (freezes well)
2 packages cookie dough (also freezes well)
1 tomato
2 pints of creamer
1 package Ritz Crackers (free with coupon)
1 package Orzo
2 Combat Roach killing things
1 package Hefty zip bags
1 scrub sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment