Monday, June 21, 2010

100 Frugal Tips in 100 Days: Tip # 74

Tip # 74 Voice your complaints

In a calm, rational, professional way. If you have a problem with a product or were treated rudely by someone working for a specific company, it never hurts to call and voice your complaints. The person at the other end of the phone may not care less, but they could also take it to heart and offer you free products or services in return. However, depending on your issue with the product/company, you may not want what they offer you!

(T-mobile once offered me one free year of service if I renewed my two-year contract. I didn't take them up on it, because it just wasn't worth it! I'd rather pay for reception and be able to use my phone rather than have a free service that didn't work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment