Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I just got back into town Saturday night so I didn't have much time to go grocery shopping for this week. Luckily, we have a pretty good stockpile of food that I'm trying to get through. I read through several Taste of Home magazines on the plane and found A TON of recipes that I want to make.....now if I can only find time to cut them and organize them! Here's what's on the menu for this week!

Sunday: Baked penne with roasted veggies, (substitute chicken for the veggies if you have a husband who doesn't eat particular veggies)
Monday: Tomato & Basil veggie burgers, baked stuffed tomatoes (for me), rice with veggies (for Tom)
Tuesday: Crab cakes, orzo with parmesan and basil, salad
Wednesday: Rich and Creamy Tomato & Basil soup, salad
Thursday: Birdseye Voila meal
Friday: Pepperoni Calzone
Saturday: Meatball Sub Casserole


Be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday over at Org Junkie's site. Over 300 bloggers link up which means lots of new recipes and ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try the orzo with basil and parmesan. It sounds delicious! Your whole menu sounds wonderful. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You'll enjoy the orzo...I made it last night and now wish I had doubled the recipe!

    ReplyDelete