Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome to Frugal Made Fun!

I've been contemplating starting a frugality blog for some time now. I feel the web is quite saturated with various money-saving and frugal-based blogs, but this is something that I feel pretty knowledgeable about and being frugal has helped us immensely over the past few years.

I grew up in a fairly frugal household. Mom always clipped coupons and Dad always paid cash for used cars and drove them until they died (the Ford Econoline van they bought in 1987 that died last year is a prime example of this!) I'm extremely thankful for my parents financial mindset, and feel that it has helped shape me into the person I am today.

My plan for this blog is to post various frugal and money saving tips, along with (hopefully) some deals along the way. Feedback is always welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment