Saturday, April 10, 2010

I heart Publix

I really, really do. Did you know that there is even a blog called I Heart Publix? I love it! I always try to check it out on Monday nights because she usually posts a sneak-peak of the ad that starts Wednesday.

Aside from their amazing customer service, they double coupons up to $0.50, put out their own store coupons each month, and allow you to use a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item! Some stores even allow competitor coupons! Not to mention they have great items for BOGO (buy one, get one free) every single week, so it's easy to save money, even if you don't use coupons. Here is what I bought this week at Publix:

I spent $8.46 and I saved $30.08!!

I bought:
3 packages of strawberries
2 4-packs of Fiber One Yougrt
1 PAM
1 package Immaculate Baking Co. Cookie Dough
1 Bailey's French Vanilla Creamer
4 Greek Yogurts
4 2-Liter bottles of 7-Up
2 packages of Green Giant frozen veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment