Tuesday, April 13, 2010

100 Frugal Tips in 100 Days: Tip # 5

Tip #5 Brew your own coffee

This is such a common frugal tip that it has it's own name: "The Latte Factor." But seriously, this can save you a ton of money, and time, especially with a programmable coffee maker! Simply set it before you go to bed, and when you wake up in the morning, Voila! Coffee is ready! We've tried all different brands, mainly because we buy whatever is on sale and I have coupons for. In my opinion, Eight O'Clock coffee is the best tasting and the most budget friendly!

1 comment:

  1. If you could figure out a way to let me make my own Diet Coke that would be great. Fortunately you've taught me enough couponing tips that I just wait till there is a sale at Publix and match coupons or my favorite....sale a CVS and use CVS bucks to get money off. I love CVS....have I mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete