Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Savings: I've relapsed

Man, ever since those awesome Target Freezer Deals a few weeks back I've relapsed into a complete deal junkie. After today, I promise it's going to be JUST the weekly Dominick's trip and maybe a bi-weekly CVS trip (to keep the ECB's rolling). Earlier in the week I went to CVS, the rest of the deals are from today (I ran out this morning before it started raining and thunderstorming!)



CVS Trip #1
Spent $3.57
Saved $17
Received $7 in ECB's
Bought:
1 bottle Irish Spring hair and body wash
1 Dial lotion for men
2 Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner



Jewel
Spent $11.91
Saved $21.75
Bought:
2 Six and a half pound chickens
6 Propel Zero
1 Heinz Ketchup
2 Bullseye Barbeque Sauce
1 Kraft singles



CVS Trip #2
Spent $2.81
Saved $9.00
Received $6.99 in ECB's (and some awesome CVS coupons that I'm going to go back and use later in the week!)
Bought:
1 Four pack of Izze's
1 Five pack of Allegra Allergy
1 CVS Green bag tag (WHY have I not bought this before?! Every 4th time you use it you get $1 in ECB's. And I always use my own bags anyways!)




Walgreens
(Don't get too excited about the prenatal vitamins. I'm NOT pregnant. I just couldn't pass up the awesome deal and why wouldn't I stock up on these at a rock bottom price? They don't expire until December of 2013 so I have PLENTY of time to use them)!
Spent $8.36
Saved $36.51 Bought:
2 bottles of 90 caplet Prenatal Vitamins
1 Cream of Chicken soup
3 Hunt's Tomato sauce
1 Cadbury Egg
1 Almay mascara

Total Spent $26.65
Total Saved $84.26

No comments:

Post a Comment