Friday, March 25, 2011

I heart CVS and Izze's!

The magic coupon machine at CVS spit out a couple of awesome coupons for me the other day, so I decided to use them to stock up on some more Izze's for dirt cheap.

Spent $5.87
Saved $16.52 Bought:
3 4-packs of Izze's
1 Physician's Formula lip plumper/gloss

Here's how I did it! The magic coupon machine gave me a $5/$15 coupon, and last week gave me a coupon for $6 off any Physician's Formula cosmetic. I noticed on Sunday that Physician's Formula cosmetics are all 40% off this week so I began formulating a plan.

Physician's Formula Lip gloss $6.77 after 40% off (originally $11.29)
3 Izze's at $3.49 each
Equals $17.24 + tax
Minus $5/$15 coupon
Minus $6 Physician's Formula CVS coupon
Minus $1 Physician's Formula manufacturer coupon
Equals $5.24 + tax

No comments:

Post a Comment