Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Savings: Can't stop shopping!

Last week was crazy. I just couldn't stay away from the deals! OK, so I only went to 3 stores (CVS, Walgreens, and Target) but still! I only managed to get a pic of my Target trip.

Target: Spent $11.85, Saved $36.10.

CVS: Spent $10.10, Saved $30.69, Received $7 in ECB's.
Walgreens: Spent $1.32, Saved $16.40, Received $2 in Register Rewards (to use next time at Walgreens).

We are playing catch-up today so no grocery shopping for us. We're planning to stop at Dominick's and Aldi on the way home from work tomorrow. Fortunately, there isn't a whole lot we need. I think I need to take a break from deals this week...although I might run into CVS for a few super cheap items...stay tuned next week to see if I ended up taking a break or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment