Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dominick's Trip: New Record?

Today we went to Dominick's for our weekly shopping trip. There was a $10/$50 coupon on their Just For You site that I loaded onto my card before we left...but I wasn't holding my breath that it was going to work. The last time they had that coupon the $10 came off before sale and coupon prices (which is awesome, but kind of surprising), so I figured they would have fixed it for the second time around.

I'm not sure if this is a PR or not (I have to look back through old Publix posts), but at the very least it is pretty freaking awesome:

Spent $28.02
Saved $90.73!!! (That's a savings of 77%!!)


Bought:
4 boxes Cinnamon Burst Cheerios
4 boxes Quaker Oatmeal Squares
1 bottle maple syrup
3 boxes Eggo's
2 Lysol wipes
2 boxes Toaster Streudels
2 bags Ore Ida Hash Browns
1 CPK single size pizza
1 bag sugar snap peas
2 pounds of asparagus
5 pound box of clementines
2 gallons of milk
2 boxes Celestial Seasonings tea
2 bags Fresh Express Spring Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment