Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today's totals - Day 1

Yikes!! Day 1 was terrible :/

I finally ordered the fabric and sling rings for the ring slings I'm going to make for myself and a friend.  The total came to $31.60 (I bought an extra pair of sling rings so I can use them instead of tie offs when wrapping Adam.   After her share of the goods the total comes to $17.80

Then I stopped into Jewel on the way home from seeing a couple of EI kids. I only intended to pick up some bread and Drano, but instead also purchased chicken (on sale for $1.99/lb), beer (because if you bought beer with the chicken there was a $2 off coupon you could use AND we need beer for the baptism weekend), and toothpaste ($0.50 so that wasn't a deal breaker).  Total came to $32.84.

Okay and finally, this last one I'm really frustrated by and technically it shouldn't count because I'll be able to write it off in my taxes next year. I had to buy the updated billing forms to bill for a patient I see that has private insurance and the insurance company does not do online billing.  I got 50 forms for $18.71 shipped.  Anyways if I want to get paid for my services, I didn't really have a choice. I'm just hoping this insurance company reimburses at a crazy high rate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment