Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 4

Only mildly better today.  Adam had his 9 month pediatrician appointment so we made a few stops afterwards.  He was a rockstar.

We stopped at Salvation Army because I'm never down that way anymore, and I've found a few good deals there in the past, AND a local babywearing mama found not only a brand new Didymos woven wrap there but also a ring sling.  I haven't been as lucky.
I have most of Adam's summer clothes (or at least I hope I do, size wise), but I've been wanting to get him some T-shirts because how cute will he be running around in his cloth diapers and T-shirts?!  For some reason the t-shirts were decently priced so I got 9 of them for $7.33.  On a sidenote/rant they totally jacked up their prices. They moved to a new building, and things are seriously waaay too much for a thrift store!  I found a brand new package of sandbox toys, with the Target price of $2.50 still on them, and they were asking $3.99!!!  Um, what??? No. 
9 T-shirts for $7.33!!

Anyways, then we stopped at JoAnn Fabrics because I needed some invisible zippers for some pillows I am making (Kelly I PROMISE I am making your pillow soon, but I'm not sure if it will have a zipper because they are kinda tricky on a curve, oooh, actually unless I put it in the middle of the football on the Iowa side of the fabric, let me know).  I used 3 50% off coupons and spent $5.43 for 3 zippers. 

And I'm giving fair warning that tomorrow is going to be bad.  Tom needs new shirts so we're off to Target.  At least there is a $5/$25 coupon available!

1 comment: