Sunday, October 10, 2010

Publix Trip: Quadruple Savings!

This may have been my best Publix trip yet! I feel like I say that every week ;) It's really nice when you don't have to buy food because your pantry and freezer are stocked (even though you're trying to widdle them down before moving!) There were quite a few items that were free or better than free after coupons. I also went to CVS and paid $1 OOP for a razor and got another $5 back in ECB's.


Spent: $10.42
Saved: $43.75

Bought:
2 bottles Hidden Valley salad dressing
3 containers bread crumbs
Green beans
Salad
2 cans Chunky soup
2 bottles iron pills
2 bottles vitamins
2 boxes of pasta
Resolve Spray 'n Wash
Taco seasoning
Publix Cola (penny item)


This may be your last awesome Publix Trip post in a while, unfortunately. I can't even fathom standing up long enough to cook dinner let alone going to the grocery store. And a $150 ER co-pay also makes me want to save a little money. You can read all about that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment