Saturday, September 4, 2010

Publix...the Addiction Continues

Publix did it to me once again! Every week I swear I am just going to stock up on any "staples" and only if they are rock bottom prices. I just can't stay away! The first pic was a quick trip I made right after we got back from the mountains on Monday. I picked up some BLUE plates and cups for the upcoming Penn State v. Alabama game in Tuscaloosa next weekend. And they were out of Fiber One yogurt when I went last week (the flavor I like at least).
Spent: $5.86
Saved: $16.44

Here is a pic of my trip from this week. The $5/5 Kraft product coupons are really what got me! Who can pass up free sour cream and $1 bags of shredded and sliced cheese?! Especially when the shredded cheese freezes so well!
Spent: $28.01
Saved: $64.78

Bought:
1 bottle Wisk Laundry Detergent
5 boxes Mueller's pasta
2 YoPlus yogurt 4 packs
5 bags shredded cheese
2 packages sliced cheese
2 containers of sour cream
1 bag of rice
2 Old El Paso Taco Seasoning packets
1 loaf of white bread
1 loaf of wheat bread
2 bottles ranch dressing
2 packages Dixie paper plates
2 Green Giant valley fresh steamers
2 Newman's Own pasta sauce
2 packages Ballpark hot dogs
1 Glade candle
1 Velveeta

No comments:

Post a Comment