Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eat from the Pantry Challenge!

One good way to save money is not to spend it! (Umm, duh). We currently have so much food in our pantry and freezer that I'm going to try to have an Eat from the Pantry Challenge for the next 2 months! We will only buy perishable items, like fruits & veggies, milk, eggs, bread, etc. Of course it helps that we'll be moving in the next couple of months....extra incentive to eat up everything in the freezer!

I already have our meals planned for the next 4 weeks, and a few random meals after that. I may have to get creative near the end! That or we'll be eating a LOT of pasta. I'll keep you posted on how it's going!

2 comments:

  1. we're doing this right now too! :) cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know this is my current plan for the next week or so. I am at the point of eating alot of pasta but that's ok. With the sales a few weeks ago on pasta sauce I'm golden for awhile.

    ReplyDelete