Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whip Your Grocery Budget Into Shape: Shop at a Supercenter

Welcome to the second major series of posts on Frugal Made Fun! Each week, I'll post 1-2 tips on how to develop your own plan to save money on groceries. I'm going to start with some of the most basic, easiest things you can do to save money, and then progress from there. You can take as much or little advice as you like. As the series progresses, a little more work may be involved, but you will definitely save more money.


Shop at Walmart or Target. (Ugh, I cannot believe I am promoting going to Walmart - Every time I step foot in that store my stress level rises and I think I shave a few months off my life expectancy). That being said, stuff IS cheaper there, especially compared to grocery store prices. If you're wanting to save a few bucks but simply do not have the time to follow some of the upcoming recommendations, shop at a Supercenter a couple of times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment