Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Deals of the Week: Spent $3.48 Saved $43.26

Where do I begin? This might be my best shopping trip ever :) I went to CVS, Target, and Staples. Total spent was $3.48, saved $43.26, and I received $5 in ECB's from CVS and a $5 Target giftcard from Target. See more details below. Target is on top, CVS is on the bottom right, and the ream of (Staples) paper is from Staples :) Target: Spent $2.96, Saved $26.60, Received $5 Target giftcard. This is a great example of how "rolling" Target giftcards can get you some awesome deals.
CVS: Spent $0.69 (just tax) and I used my giftcard so I didn't spend any of my own money, Saved $11.17, Received $5 in ECB's.
And finally at Staples, I spent $6.01 but I'll be getting $5.49 back from a rebate deal making the ream of paper free. I love free paper to print out free coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment