Thursday, November 24, 2011

CVS Thankgsiving Deals!!

After last year's awesome Thanksgiving steals at CVS, I decided I would check them out this year too. I'm so glad I did, because I got some amazing deals, and used a giftcard so I didn't spend ANY money OOP!!

Spent $5.59 ($3.14 before tax)

Saved $62.09

Received $33.80 in ECB's!!


Here is how I did it. First, I read this post that already listed out all of the available coupons and where to find them. Next, I gathered my ECB's leftover from this trip. Last week when I scanned my CVS card at the magic coupon machine, it printed out a $5 ECB from hitting $50 in beauty purchases from the same trip (CVS Fun Fact: I barely spent any money at all on that makeup, but the full price counts toward your $50 goal). Finally, I used part of the $10 giftcard that I also received from this trip. I sure hope CVS has some good deals over the next month...I've got a lot of money to spend there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment