Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekly Savings: I'm a hero!

I knew it was going to be a good shopping trip when I got in the car to go to CVS and "The Final Countdown" was playing. This song reminds me of my friend Kelly who was a CVS expert long before I was.

Today was a little crazy. I went to CVS, Jewel, and Dom's. I normally wouldn't have gone to Jewel but they had a good cereal and free milk deal going and guess what? Tom goes through AT LEAST 3 gallons of milk a week and eats cereal like it's going out of style. Don't get all excited about the diapers in the CVS picture. 21. That's how many people I know who are currently pregnant or have given birth in the past month. Diapers make great gifts. Enough said. And finally, when the cashier at Dominicks told me my total, the girl in line behind me said "Wow, you're like, my hero!" Without further adieu...


Jewel
Spent $14.19
Saved $20.86
Received 2 coupons for a "Free Gallon of Milk" (on your next visit)


CVS
Spent $26.98
Saved $82.21
Received $10 in ECB's


Dominicks
Spent $16.43
Saved $72.84


Everything combined!
Spent $57.60
Saved $175.38
Received $10 in ECB's from CVS and 2 "Free Gallon of Milk" coupons from Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment