Sunday, October 9, 2011

Deal of the Week: Urban Outfitters

So, as I mentioned the other day, the Urban Outfitters by my work was having a HUGE sale. Almost every single thing in the store was marked down to pretty reasonable prices (reasonable for Urban Outfitters at least), and then there was an additional 50% off of the sale prices! I tried on a handful of items, but only came away with 2 that I really liked.

The first top ended up being only $4.99!! Originally $59 (see, ridiculously overpriced)! It's perfect because I've been looking for something longer that I can wear over leggings, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a longer top that I would only wear once in a while.



The second top was a little bit more, ringing up at $15, but it was originally $89!! It's big and flowy and will be a nice breezy top to wear during the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment