Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Retail Therapy

When my friend came to visit a few weekends ago, the weather was miserable...so we decided to do a little shopping to cheer us up. We went to Banana Republic, which I love, but think most items are a tad overpriced. Fortunately, they were having an extra 40% off all sale items before 1pm. It was a close one considering we finally got through the giant line to the register at 12:55! I would have easily put everything back though if we wouldn't have gotten the extra 40% off, which I felt pretty good about.


I didn't buy much, but I did save a lot! I bought a nice gray shirt for work, a fun flowy sleeveless shirt for summer, and a 2nd pair (but different color) of gray pants for work (I have the same style but in navy blue and I love them!)



Spent $52.18
Retail $144

No comments:

Post a Comment